Global Change Student Grant Competition
Awardees for 2008
- Laura Brosius, Department of Biology & Wildlife: Determining organic matter sources for methane production
and bubbling from Alaskan lakes using stable isotopes and radiocarbon ages
- Stacey Fritz, Department of Anthropology: DEW Line passage: Tracing the legacies of arctic militarization
- Michael Golub, Department of Mechanical Engineering: Study of electric vehicle utilization effect on carbon dioxide emissions
- Matthew Klick, Department of Resource Economics: Corporate social responsibility and community resilience: A case study of Norway's
Snohvit gas complex
- Michel dos Santos Mesquita, Department of Atmospheric Sciences: North Pacific storm track climatology: Is the
current operational algorithm misrepresenting Alaska storms?
- Grant Shimer, Department of Geology & Geophysics: A paleoenvironmental analysis of lake sediments from Canyon
Lake, Copper River basin, Alaska
- Adam Watson, Department of Biology & Wildlife: Using stable isotope analysis to assess the effect of drought stress on
white spruce vulnerability to bark beetle mortality
Student Awardees for 2007
Student Awardees for 2006
Student Awardees for 2005
Student Awardees for 2004
Student Awardees for 2003
Student Awardees for 2002
Student Awardees for 2001
Return to the student competition page.
Return to the Center for Global Change main page.
This page last updated April 29, 2010.